Update
God is Good!!!!
We had a rally in Talmadge on friday and God really took over... He delievered me from evil I guess you could say... I'm not going back to the bad memories and they arent going to haunt me anymore...
Bro. Darin just so happened to be in a dunking tank on friday too and the youth dunked him 4 times in the freezing weather...
Sunday school was good this morning... We have to Fight back! Dont just go into Defense... Make sure you use your offense too!
I'm feeling really good... I've lost 13 pounds in just over 2 months and I feel great... I've been walking about 3 times a week and I really enjoy it.
my plans are to lose atleast 25 by christmas.... Which would be pretty awesome! I'm in a group that are all trying for that goal... It would be a great christmas present...
College is going ok.... I just finished writing a paper for my sociology class and it was suppose to be only 2 pages long and it ended up being 4 1/2 pages long.. lol oh well...
High school is good..
I got a 100% on my last geometry test which is pretty cool cause I am not the greatest at Geometry...
German is awesome! Thursday is Oktober fest.... We get to eat lots of good food and do nothing the entire class! lol but I do love german..
The job is not too bad...
October is probably the worse month ever there though... Almost if not worse then mothers day... The corn maze is running and everyone wants to do that then go eat... Pain in my behind...
I havent stressed out to the point of tears yet! lol I should be fine...
I can handle it...
Well, God bless!
Talk to you all soon!
