Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Additude

Well, I joined weight watchers on august 7th of this year.... so that puts me at almost 2 months right now... I started out at 301.2 pounds... My last weigh in was on thursday and I weighed 291.2 pounds... I've lost 10 pounds so far! I'm excited! I have been slacking off and I gained 3.4 pounds the week before but I didnt eat much last week and I lost 5 pounds! I've been kinda bad with my eating this week sowe will see what thursday brings!
In other news....
College classes lead to an exciting time at school when I have no sleep... lol I just got my first Sociology exam back and I got a 86%... I could have done better if I had studied harder so its completely my own fault... Missing the class before the exam didnt help I'm sure... I will get my first college english paper back tomorrow I'm i'm excited to see what that will turn out to be...
High school classes are the norms.... I have an A in everything so far... German is great but I need to work on my spelling in that class... ICH LIEBE DEUTSCH! It's one of my favorites!
Geometry might prove to be a problem... Its definently not my favorite class... I'm a numbers person if that tells you anything....
Morning announcements is good... I really like the class but I'm suppose to be the director and no one listens to me.... They dont see me as athority... Like yesterday our teacher wasnt there and I ran the show... No one wanted to listen to me. I dont know what to do about it... My teacher wants me to do more but I cant when no one respects me...
Yearbook is interesting... It is a bit boring sometimes because we have large downtimes where we have nothing to do but I dont mind... I like the class...
My college english class has got to be my favorite one! lol My professer is the funniest guy!
Sociology class is OK.... Its very longweilig (Boring) because its all lectures... My teacher is really awesome though... She's pretty funny, and she is willing to help whatever way she can...
Work is good... I dont like the sexual jokes or the inaproriate language but everyone seems to be getting to know me better, I'm getting along with pretty much everyone now... The hours arent too bad and I really like my managers. I dont like working sundays though cause I have to miss church. But they normally have no problem letting me off for days like youth rallys and things that I am doing... I'm good at the job so far... The only person I dont really like is the newest boy... I go to school with him and he is a real jerk to me... Lol I dont care, he is the newbie at the job, not me...
I'm really glad that Taylor got the Holy Ghost and comes to church with me now... She is one of my best friends now. we do everything together...
I'm trying to get this girl from my school to come to church with me... She proclaims to be an athiest (Or maybe a devil worshipper) but she told me last year she would think about going to church with me. So far this year she has had an excuse for every invite I have given her. I'm just going to keep asking til she gets fed up and comes or tells me to fly a kite... I know God wants me to keep asking her... He has given me images of her getting baptised and getting the Holy Ghost.... I believe it will happen... She has been on my mind since camp when the preacher told us to think of someone we want to see saved... In God's timing though, not mine, will it happen...
I Barely have time anymore to get online unless its really early or really late because I am never home. I dont get much sleep anymore but I try.
I've been trying to start jogging or walking about 2 miles every couple days when i dont have college classes or after school activities.... I feel good after I take a walk so I like to do it...
I have to get my room cleaned and I have to start cleaning the house because It's a mess right now...
Sometimes I feel like I am going to go insane with my schedule sometimes but I dont think I would want it any other way. Well, maybe a litle more sleep and free time but thats ok...
I've started to research jobs... I dont know what I want to do yet but I figure I should try and find out so I can start looking into colleges and scholarships..
I'm going to be 18 next year... its crazy. I dont beleive that after may I will be a senior... Then I'll be starting college.... Thats crazy...
My car has been acting insane lately... The brakes are about ready to give out on my car but I need it for atleast a week longer cause my dad is gone for training for work for a week and my mother is working right now too so I'm going insane trying to make sure my brakes dont die from here on out... I keep praying "Let them last till daddy gets to them."
So there is this deadly flesh eating staph infection going around my school and I keep praying that I dont get that either.... Lol Its really crazy.
I have to start working out for track but My schedule is so busy... I'm still trying to find the strength and energy and time to start... Lol
The weather is getting colder... I like fall, I dont like when it gets so cold that you have to wear a jacket though... lol I like wearing t-shirts and jean skirts...
So this thing with the stock market is crazy...
Okay well I have homework that needs to get done and its already 7:30... So I need to go...
Aufweidershen!
Adio!
Lol and good old english, Goodbye for now! talk to you all soon.

 

Free Blog Counter