Goodbye 2008
I would like to say my goodbyes for the year....
Goodbye to 10 pounds shed, I hope to never see you again... haha
Goodbye to friendships gone wrong, I shall miss them but Duct tape cant fix everything....
Goodbye to All of my animals who have finished living....
Goodbye to the first half of my last year of really being a teenager...
Goodbye to a good year at camp
Goodbye to a job free life... lol That ended this year, I'm a working woman....
Goodbye to our washer and dryer, We never did get to use you all that much this year... lol Since you were always breaking down..
Goodbye to my fist semester of College... It wasnt as bad as I thought....
Goodbye to the first half of the second to last year of High school, it has been hectic so far....
Goodbye to the hardaches of fighting and yelling
Goodbye to my problems of 2008
Goodbye to the fun times of 2008 as well...
Goodbye 2008, Goodbye
