Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The future

I dont know if Ive ever really talked about my future so I thought I would...

I cant wait to graduate High school with Honors and be in the National Honor Society and then go to collage for Zoology and Computer Media or media in general..

I want to get to Master Degrees or atleast Accociates degrees...

I want to get married before the age of 25 (or maybe a little after if Im stil in college)

I want to have kids shortly after getting married and I would love to have twins at first.... lol
I dont know how many I want but I want atleast 2-4 kids... I want to do some home buisness stuff with my media masters and do like Photography and stuff, I think that would be really cool...

I want to find a guy that is sweet and isnt going to break my heart,

I want a guy who loves me all the time, not just when he wants something or feels like it... For better or worse...

I want a guy who isnt going to be a bum and has a job (Im not being selfish, Im just thinking about the family I want to have...)

I want a guy who loves children and plans on helping me raise them, not leaving everything to me... I want him to be totally involved in his children, (Not like a stay at home dad but interacting with them so they trust him and can talk to him about anything...)

I think I want to adopt later after my children have grown up some...

And thats all Im writing for tonight... I feel sick and I dont know whats wrong... So love you all and God bless!
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter