Hey all!
Sorry for such a long break between posts, not that anyone really checks anymore... lol
I No longer am a Nun in the play (Which was last night and today and tomorrow) BEcause In the period between my last post and the middle of feburary I had a nasty fall and a nasty Flu/cold... We shall start with the fall, And to cut it short it was A bad fall on a Frozen solid ground with resulted in a trip to my doctors and 4 days without going to school, Plus muscle relaxants and 800MG of IBProfin... No broken bones, just muscle spasms along with a cold...
Ok, now the nun thing has to do with the fall... We had nun practice every week atleast two times a week, Well being gone as I was from the muscle spasms I had already missed atleast two practices, plus the week before I had missed a practice totally because I had an insane sore throat... plus I had just BEEN there, without doing any of the singing for two of the practices because of my sore throat... So I had missed a lot of practices, Plus my Doctor told me I would get over the muscle spasms intierly until a month for the fall... which was suoppose to be right up to the play... so I was going to be in pain the entire time while practicing? I dont think so!!! Lol So I ended up explaining to my drama teacher that I wasnt going to be able to do it... I dont think she was too happy about it but she didnt yell at me or anything... I could have stayed in the production because Fortunenty I got better within about two or three weeks so that was good because now Im back up to par to work out with Track.... I still am suppost to be seeing a chyropractor everyweek or so which is better than right after the fall when I was seeing him two or three times a week....
Our first track meet is on April Fools day.... We will see how that goes... lol Im a little nervous... Or maybe Im just cold right now... Lol.
Oh yes... I am now done with the Dreaded OGT's!!! (CHEERS!!!) Hopefully I passed them all and I dont have to take any of them again.... They were last week by the way...
Wow, only two and a half months until school is done with and summer is here... Im counting down the days.... 82 days left with Weekends included... Now for school days we only have 52 days of actual school!!! YAY!!! Not so yay cause midterms are this coming week.... Plus a History test...... BUt I dont think they will be too bad...
I suppose this post is lopng enough... I should go and work on my homework and study for my history test...
Auf weidersehen!
Welcome!
Welcome to my ramblings...
