Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year calls For A New Me...

Hello and Happy New Year!
I am glad that there is a new year and a New Day and God has allowed me to wake up again to a beautiful but windy day... lol Thats what I love about him... lol Well I have decided to make a few changes this year... I am sick and tired of what Ive done in the past but its gone now and I am not going to worry about or go back to it... I ahve some things that wont be mentioned that I have changed and a few things that I will talk about that I am going to change....

1. I am going to lose 100 pounds by my 18th birthday! YAY! Can I get an amen and a laugh? lol But no I am serious... I have decided that I cant live this way any more.... I'll tell you a secret which must not get out.. lol I dont know why I'd put it on here then... lol No Ill put it anyway.... THIS is why I am gonig to change my life.... I had a sports physical at my Doctors and I weighed in at 302 Pounds.... I can not continue to live this way.... My life must change! and God is going to help me... I have to meet him half way though... Is anyone else interested in joining me or giving some moral support? lol Just drop me a comment or an email...

2. I am going to try and read the bible everyday because I am ashamed to say I have not been doing that pretty much at all.

3. I am going to get to church whenever I can at whatever cost....

4. I am going to get my license this year

5. I am going to pray atleast 20 minutes a day (Hopefully even if it means that I have to get up early) Hey, I know its not much but I am working at it to get it more...

6. I am going to witness to atleast 2 people at school this year before the end of the year, and I am going to invite them to church too...

7. I am going to try and get a mentor from church to be my accountability partner

8. I am going to try and fast atleast two times a month...

9. I am gonig to try and keep all of the above

 

Free Blog Counter