Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1. What does your MySpace or email address mean? Uhhh Email Means I was a Bible Quizzer and the 59 Means that I was born the 5ht Month on the 9th Day
2. Elaborate on your default photo: uhhhh I loved it Because Ethan took the Pic and IT turned out really Good
3. Who introduced you to myspace? uhhhh I think my Sister?
4. What's your current relationship status? lol Well, Right now its Iffy
5. What are you wearing right now? clothes
6. What is your current problem? uhhhh Getting Enough stuff for camp
7. What are you doing right now? Doing this Survey
8. Can you SING? no, But I love to Try! lol
9. Who do you love most? uhhh Jesus, Because he Died for me
10. What makes you most happy? My Friends and God
11. Are you musical? nope But I can sorta play a couple of intraments...
12. What would you do if you woke up at one morning and saw ya ex layin by u?
13. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be? a bunch of stuff
14. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be? uhhh Probably a Monkey
15. Ever have a near death experience? Uhh Let me think.... Uhh I almost drowned at like 7 or 8 but I had an Adult Save me.... It was Scary...
16. Name one obvious quality you have? Uhhh Im Funny?
17. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Uhhh Flood is the First one that Came to mind
18. Are you happy today? Not really
19. Who will cut and paste this? uhhh Idk, No one
20. who has a birthday the same as you... No one as far as I know.
21. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property? lol Uhhh yeah We wont talk about this subject... lol BR>22. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? yes all the Time!
23. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? Oh yes
24. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes, Additude
25. What do you usually order from Starbucks? hmmm idk, Uhhh A Frapocinno or somesorts.... lol Or idk
26. What is your biggest mistake this year? uhhh Some things I wouldnt talk about on here or Anywhere for that matter... lol
27. Say something totally random about yourself? I am Ambidetrious
28. Has anyone said that you look like a celebrity? Nope Not at all
29. Do you still watch kids movies or TV shows? YEAH
30. Did you have braces? nope I may get them on my Lower teeth next year
31. Are you comfortable with your height? yeah
32. When do you know it's love? I have No Clue,
33. Do you speak any other language? Not Yet
34. What is your favorite smell? hhhmmm the Air when its just after its Rained
35. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Just ot Deleiver Papers there
36. What are your favorite magazines? Brio
37. Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo? that would be too cool
38. Has anyone you were really close with passed away? My Grandpa, A couple of people at church
39. Do you ever watch MTV? no
40. What's something that really bugs you? ummmm idk ALot of Stuff... lol
41. What's something you really like? lol FOOD!!.....
42. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not really
43. Do you give random hugs and kisses? Hugs!!!! All the Time.
44. What's latest you have ever stayed up: uhhhh idk like for 26 Hous or something.
45. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? Oh yes.... It is a Scary Feeling
46. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the hospital? Uhh I have been Rushed to the Hospital in a Van, Does that Count? Well, I should have been in an Ambliance
47. What are you thinking right now? I wish my parents would go to Bed
48. What are you doing right now? This Survey
49. What are you going to do today? Uhhh Go to Bed and Then get up and DO Chores...

 

Free Blog Counter