Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Survey

~ DEEP SURVEY~ Honestly answer the following 20 questions... can you get through them without lying???
1 - Why are you best friends with your best friend?
I grew Up with Sarah and Peggy We Tell each other Everything, Becky Ive known Since Jr. Bible Quizzing We are alike in so many ways We talk for hours on the Phone about Everything and Nothing And we Plan our Weddings together and Other peoples too! lol, Rachel Ive known since Sr. Bible quizzing and WE talk about everything too! lol, And Rachelle is As Awesome Person and She is like a Cheerleader, Keeping me Going... lol Same as the Rest of the Above.... There is Alot more to the Above but its Hard to Explain for some of it Plus I am really tired and its 12:42 AM lol
2 - What bothers you the most about other people? Lying and Putting other People down or putting themselfs down...
3 - Would you ever marry for money? uhhhh There is a Small possiblity
4 - Do you prefer to text message or talk on the phone? Talk on the Phone, I prefer to hear peoples Voices
5 - Do you believe that 30 really is the new 20? Uhhh No way
6 - If you had a crush on someone would you tell them? HA No
7 - What is one of the toughest things you ever had to do? hmmm, Something I havent done yet.... Which I have to do
8 - Name a challenge you are faced with on a reg basis? Staying On Trek with God
9 - Do you cry a lot? Not Regularly, but a little bit
10 - Do you have a plan? For what, Life.... lol Uhhh For somethings But Idk
11 - Do you think its possible to only love one person for the rest of your life? Yes, If you get married to them then Thats what should happen But Doesnt Nowadays....
12 - Are you close with your family? Uhh Not very often, Sometimes
13 - Name one thing that you are good at? Uhhh Making people Laugh?
14 - Name one thing that you are bad at? uhhhh Too many, uhhh, CAlling people back... lol
15 - Your thoughts on Karma? Uhh I dont really Beleive in that.... But I do beleive that God is Watching You with everything you do
16 - What does the 5th text message in your inbox say? I dont have Text Messageing
17 - What did you reply to it? I didnt
18 - What do you do for a living? Uhhhh Well I do Chores for the Roof and room and Board (HAha) And I work with my Mom Cleaning at Offices
19 - Do you honk your horn at old people when they are driving bad? lol I just Pass them Our horn Doesnt Work (Shhhhh Dont tell anyone)
20 - Why do you do myspace surveys? Because I dont really have any life...

 

Free Blog Counter