Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WEll Good news is Ive got my Parents on my Good Side.... lol My dad Promised that if I cant find a ride down there to Camp on Monday that he would drive me down in his Turck, Since my Mom cant drive me down in our other truck cause it has an Oil leek and it smokes when you turn off the Truck (Haha That reminds me of another story) yeah, Like Sunday at Church my sister drove me and her to Church in that truck... lol Well our Church is right next to the Fire Department and the Police Station and Right behind that Is the Public Parking Lot.... Well SInce its right across the street from the Church my sister parked there because she doesnt like th park around other Vehichals if she doesnt have to... lol well anyway I was Like Yeah Watch with the truck engine smoking they are going to think there is a Fire because its right next to the Fire Department.... lol Oh well... ANd it Smoked pretty bad... lol I was Like, Lets get out of here.... lol
Oh and I skinned and Smashed my Right knee that Day for the 4th Time in 3 weeks too.... And yesterday at a 4-H meeting I smashed my Knee into the Concrete because I was on a Scooter and my friends little sister wante dthe scooter so from what I remember she Yanked it out from under me and jammed it into thje back of my Foot and then I fell to my Knees.... lol yeah I was Lying on the ground for like 15 Minutes... and My friends were like "Deana Are you Ok?" and I was like No Im Dead L:eave me alone... lol then they Made me get up and Go insde.... lol It was FUN NOT.... lol Oh well.... Yeah I dont think My Knee likes me very much anymore.... I hope its better before I start my Training Program for Track This Fall..... (P.S. No Im not Running Track I am doing Discus and Shot Put....) Uggg Well Im getting Off of Here! Only 5ish Days left Till Camp!!!! Yey!!!!!! I cant wait!!!
God Bless!
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter