Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Monday, June 04, 2007

How are you?

Hello...
How are you? lol I just feel like asking that.... I know wierd...
Well, tonight I went to a 4-H meeing and Hung out with some friends and ate Pizza and Cake and Ice Cream... it was pretty good! I am full now... lol. well my foot hurts....
lol yeap.... anyway....
I dont really know what to Write tonight...
Im a litle tired but I dont want to go to bed....
I took a walk down a road with Greg and Gabrielle and we Messed with the Road cones that were in the road... OOPS... lol only one though... we moved it about a foot or two away from its original position...
I stoll Gregs Keys for the entire day.. lol Gave them back right before I left... He attacked me with a pillow and I "Turned" him into a Girl with my "Security Blanket" lol Long Story.....

 

Free Blog Counter