uggg
Well, I found out some depressing news.... I found out that I am NOT going to youth congress.... The Pritts have decided NOT to go so that means Im not going... News that results from that... this means I am Apsolutly going to camp... I guess its all for the best... I was sorta having second guesses about gonig anyway...
In other News...
I got some chicken wire stuck in my foot....that hurt quite a bit.... It took wire cutters and very cold water and lots of pain to get it out... Plus some blood... Now my foot hurts pretty bad...
Im so excaited.... NOT... because of that stupid wire I have to go to the Dr. Next week so I can get a tetnus shot... because my last one was 9 years ago (They are suppose to be updated every ten years but if you live on a farm its suppose to be less years... like 8 or 7 before you updated them..) Thats going to be a Joy...
Anyway.... Just pray for me and my friends.... Im going through some things (Mostly with me and my Body and hurting myself... lol) but Some of my friends are going through a lot right now.... I cant go into any details because I dont know them.. but God knows So just ask him to touch my friends oh and Pray for Ethan because he was throwing up at church (I hope hes better now).... Thanks
Well Soon I start Summer PE.... thats going to be a BLAST... Not...
I hope me foot is Ok by then.. lol Im sure it will be unless the wire infected it...
Well I better get off here...
God Bless!
Till next time,
Deana
