Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Update...

Not much to post about...
Ive had two of my friends birthdays this week...
I start Summer Gym next week and this is my schedule...
First day... Track
Classroom junk
More Track, Classroom, Weight Training....,
Next day... Track, Body weight training, Tae Kwon Do, Walking, Classroom, arobics,
Next day... Track, Quiz, Sesistance training?, Agility Training?, Ice skating,
Next day: Track, Quiz, Agility Training, Resistance training, Walking, Clogging...
Next day: Track, Quiz, More training (Both types), Group projects, bowling, notebook checks...
Next Monday: Track, More bowling, Group Project,
Next day: YMCA for water and land fitness, Tea Kwon Do.
Next day: Track, Self Defense, Ice Skating
Next day:YMCA Water/land fitness, Group Projects.
Last Day:Track, Training, Notebook check, Final Exam..

Fun right?!?!?!? I hope so... there was alot more on the schedule but I put the basics...
It runs from 8am-3pm..
Two weeks from my presious summer.....
Well i have to go...
Pray for me!
God Bless!
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter