SUMMER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE
I am so excited! wow I am so excited I want to cry.... I have less than two weeks of school left (Plus a little more than two weeks of Summer PE to finish) Camp is coming up soooo soon! I just hope I can afford it... if I cant I am going to cry because I am really excited about camp and I think this is my year.... to make it or break it... lol Im shooting for Camp Clown (Shhhhh I never said ANYTHING.... lol) I have so much planned with my friends and talent show and Goofing off stuff... haha I wont reviel it now but youll have to wait and see... I have two really goofy things planed with two different people.... lol
Wow Ive had a good and a bad day... I feel really bad because of some things a couple of my friends are going through.... I Really need to rpay hard tonight because It hurts me to know they are hurting.... its like I feel their pain...
One of my friends told me tonight about the night that his best friend died.... He was suppose to be in the car with them but by chance he wasnt able to go with them.... A semi ended the life of a grandfather and his grandson.... Who was a best friend, a son, a brother, a grandson......
Its alwful to hear about stuff like that because I dread things like that everyday of my life....
I love my friends to death... I dont know what Id do without them....
If you ever need a friend I have some of the best ones in the world that I bet would be your friend too if you needed one!
Well Im off to study for a test that Im not ready for for tomorrow..
