Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

15 Days till Summer Break!!!!!!!

Dude I cant wait!!!!
I am so excited that summer break is almost here!!!!!
But I have been stressed out and I havent had any sleep (Like maybe 4 hours every night or a little more, plus a nap on the way home from school in the bus(I have an hour ride).... I think it might be catching up with me... I have had a killer headache lately for like 3 days but today wasnt as bad, just a slight headache.... but on monday I was in last class and I had a goose egg on my head and I didnt even do anything to cause it to be there.... plus I thought I was dying because I was light headed and my vision was blurring and my head was pounding like someone was hitting it with a hammar.. doest that sound like fun!? lol well it wasnt...
Anyway well today I had a two hour bus ride.... It started out normal.. got on the bus and layed back for a comfortable(HA) ride in the back of the bus but when we were almost done with the highschool/Jr.Highschool Route (like 7 more kids to go) He stopped... I was talking to someone and I wasnt sure why he had stopped and we were sitting there for like 5 minutes.... well then he turns around and tells us that the door wouldnt close and that it was coming off its hinge so he had to take us back to the Bus Gerage and get a new bus and finish his route... Unfortenently by that time it was then time for him to pick up his Elementary kids from that school but we jr and Highschoolers were still on there so we went and picked up the elementary kids (mind you I am almost always the last kid off the bus at about 3:25 every day) by that time it was somewhere around 3:45-4 P.M. ... So he had to do his little kids route before he could drop off most of us because the ones that were left were at the end of his route.... so at 4:15 we hadnt finished the route yet and so my bus driver put me in charge of his cell phone to call High and Jr.high kids parents to tell them that the kids would be pretty late..... Oh Plus the radio on the new bus didnt work, we could only hear people, then when they called to find out where some of the kids on my bus were the radio didnt work so I tried calling the office but no one was picking up.... so finally we got ahold of someone and told them what happened... then we got stopped by a train, oh and when he told me to try and call one of the other bus drivers we found out I had enterupted her a t a funeral!! I felt so embarrassed!!!! lol Yeah me and my bus driver said we should make a short story out of it cause it was pretty funny... lol...
Anyway I have to go because I need to Milk the goats and Finish studying for a test I have to finish tomorrow in homeroom and then go to bed! I Love you all Oh and yeah I am 16 now!!!!!! My b-Day was the 9th... I dont think anyone really cares though! lol anyway I will ttyl... Till next time!
God bless!
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter