Quizzy thing
1 What is their name? Becky
2 What pet name do you like to call them? Dude I thought it was Ethel but I guess Its Hazel
3 How long have you been together? Oh you know... lol JUST KDDING
4 How did you meet? BQ
5 What do you like the most about them? she's awesome and Fun to talk to and We are SO doing fun stuff together all the time!
6 What do you like the least about them? SHe is Too negative about herself
7 What is the best thing they have ever done for you? lol Be my friend, Come to camp with me, Plan out awesome stuff for camp, TALK! lol, just be there for me to talk to
8 Have they met your parents yet? hmmm My mom yes... Not my dad I dont think
9 What would your kids look like if you had kids? ummmm...awkward !!!! *Gags*
10 What is the worst argument you have had? Have we fought? hmmm Just about Guys... lol
11 Do you still kiss a lot? *Throws up* (I agree) lol
12 Who asked who out? OH DEAR LORD!! THIS IS A COUPLES QUIZ?!?!?!?! Stupid MySpacers! Not all of us have a significant other! Or one who is the first on MySpace! *mumbles under breath*
13 Do you think you will get married? *rolls eyes* I'm beginning to hate the creator of this thing.
14 Can you see yourself growing old with them? Well, she's my best friend... yes totally I can see it... lol
15 What is the one thing you would like to change about them?Nothing at all,well except to make her more positive about herself... lol
16 What do you think they would like to change about you?well she said nothing so I guess Nothing... lol
17 What is the first gift they ever bought you? I don't know that any.... Well I guess I will change that... lol
18 Do you have a favorite song together? well we both like Steven Curtis Chapman, Switchfoot, and Sanctus Real
19 Which famous person do you think they look like the most?hmmmm... I dont know for sure...
20 Would you say the two of you are a good match? She's my very best friend!! OF COURSE!!! lol Yes For sure!!! lol
