Only 20 days of school left w/out weekends
Almost a month has gone by and I am still just as boring as ever...
School is drawing to an end and I am so happy for that.... WHen I get home on the last day of school I am going to drop into bed and sleep for a full 24 hours (after church that night of course) I only get 6 hours of sleep every night lately and my body is definently feeling it.... Ive been nothing but tired lately....
School is pretty interesting I guess...
RIght now in math is a little hard but I am getting it slowly but surely..
In English we are getting ready to start our Research Papers for the end of the year... What fun.... lol If you have any sugestions for a topic feel free to comment me...
In Science, I am learning about Sound and Light.... On monday we are going to Disect a Cow Eye... Fun!
In History we are starting About Stalin and Trotsky and Then Hitler...
I have a Test on Monday, two tests on Tuesday, and A Test Next Friday, and A quiz tomorrow, and a Quiz on Friday, and I also have to Job shadow Someone Tomorrow after school for English....
Oh yes, I am hopefully going tobe going to camp AND Youth congress.... I really want to go to camp but I doublely want to go to youth congress (Some people would be very mad if I dont go to camp though, Namely a couple of my close/best friends plus a couple people I have told already that I am going to camp)
Please Pray that I get everything Done for my mom that I promised her I would do because If I dont then I am restricted from going to Camp or any youth rallys till everything is done....
This all because I begged my Mom to let me go to youth congress....
and none of my gal friends are going to be there from my church anyway (I dont know about anyone else yet)
I am going to be so busy this summer.... I m not going to have time to think...
First I am doing Summer Gym for School.... Then there is a bunch of 4-H stuff I have to do, then Camp, then some state fair stuff a couple days before I leave for YC, Then Youth congress... Then Back to school then My county fair.... I dont even want to THINK about going back to school till I get into summer.... I might be losing a friend at school over the summer because she is moving to Gorgia.... She is like my closest Friend at school....
Oh yes... I still have to sell my Animals before I leave for Youth Congress and Camp too or I wont be about to Afford any of it..... and we dont have the money to afford it otherwise.... I have to pay for it somehow on my own....
Sometimes I just wish I could skip ahead and get married and be out of school.... Being a teenager is the hardest thing Ive ever done.... I guess I dont even want to know what being an Adult would be like cause it is probably worse then being a teenager.... I dont know God Knows so I will just trust in him.
We had a Mock Crash (In order for Prom which is in 3 days) at school today... They used Real Students (Student Council Members) and they made it look REALLY realiestic.... THey had the Police come in, and the EMS, and the Fire Trucks, and state patrolmen, and they even called for a lifeflight to be on Standby but Canceled it because the "Victim" that needed the Life fight Passed away before the lifeflight got there... (They sent it out over the Radio but Labeled it as a Mock Drill) and They really used the Jaws of Life, and They Put the Students the were "Hurt" on backboards and Loaded them intot eh EMS and drove off.... and they covered the 3 "Dead people" with White sheets.... The Teen that was "driving" Was drunk and was hurt but the police Really Made him do the walking test and other Tests to see if he was drunk then the police Patted him down and Areested him and put him in a cruser and Drove off... Then a a couple of Policemen and state troopers talked to all of the kids and explained what happens in 1 Second of a crash... it is amazing what can happen in a fraction of a second... The whole thing was so realilistlic that I almost started to Cry.... They had one of the Kids lying out of the open car door as if they had been thrown from the car.... It was really quite scary because I have been in a crash and I have witnessed a crash before and so it made it even more Realistic....
Well my sister is bugging me to let her on so I better stop my Ramblings for tonight...
God Bless
Till next time,
Deana
