Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

What hurts the most....

is being so close, and having you slip away....

lol anyway....
Yeah...
Ummm
You know what hurts the most? What hurts the most is being snubbed by a friend... What's worse that that? Being snubbed and that person not even realizing that they snubbed you.... LOL Thats just my thought of the day....atleast thats what I have figured out.... but its not a problem.... it was a while ago and I am voer it now... so totally over it... lol I think it is more me than that person.... yeah thats it, it must be me.... lol oh well....
so anyway... Ive been writing a research paper for Engilsh and I think it is going pretty well... thats just my opinion though... lol Im writing it on homeschool and whether it prepares a student for Graduation, OGT's and College.....
My word I think I am coming down with something because is it nice and warm outside but I am sitting here shaking cause I feel so cold....
Wow some people can really really rude! I went to church with one of my friends this morning because they picked me up (they beged me to come with them since I wasnt about to go to my church this morning) and this girl who also goes to my school was there and she totally ignored me and she didnt say one word to me.... and she calls herself a christian... she ignores me at school too! and its not like she is shy because she talks to everyone else.... Im pretty sure its because she doesnt like my friends I was with and so since I am friends with someone she doesnt like she will ignore me too.... That is rude rude rude... I guess I dont really care though.... I wouldnt want someone like that as a friend anyway... she would probably just rub off on me and I would get to be as rude as her, which I would shoot myself if that happened.... lol
Wow this is some long ramblings.. lol and its pretty much just rants... and pity partys too I think... but as long as no one reads this is doesnt really matter does it? lol yeah I guess not...
I cant remeber is I put on my last post that I talked to one of my guy friends on the phone and he told me that he sprained his ankle cleaning his room! I thought that was halrious! but I feel kind of sorry for him because I would hate to have to use crutches.... lol
I cant wait! only 25 fulls days till school is over for the summer!!!! then there is camp!!!! I am really excited about that! I love camp!!! then youth congress!!!!!! I am totally excite about that because I know that alot of my friends from other churchs are going to be there!!! it will be really exciting!!! then back to school :( My awesome friend from school wont be there starting next year... she is moving to GA this summer.....
well this post is long enough and I need to go study for my tests so I better go....
Till Next time!
Deana
God bless!

 

Free Blog Counter