Well.... hmmmmm, Not much to update about except that I havent been updating lately... lol
Ummm I think I am getting sick.... Again..
lol oh yeah Thursday wasnt that great of a day for me...
Start off
7:27AM At my locker I tried to stuff m bag in my locker because my bus was late as it was, My bag handle ripped off...
8AM I got to Science class, Had a test, Forgot my Calculator which I depreatly needed for the test (Stupid Math problems)
10:23 AM in math class I got something in my eye and it bothered me a whole lot...
11:30 AM Lunch time, I was helping someone with their lunch, Got to the end of the line and I threw (not really, more line clumsly dropped it) it off the lunch line.... All over the floor.... I was so embarressed.......
11:37 walking to my lunch table.... Someone had laid their crutches on the floor and I was walking and tripped over them....
1PM Got to History class and found out I got a 50% on a Quiz we took... got to retake it and still got only a 65%....
All day..... Carried around my bag without a handle and killed my back... lol
Well Ive got to take a shower so ttyl.
DEANA
Welcome!
Welcome to my ramblings...
