Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Monday, March 19, 2007

Welleth....
Schooleht is gonig crazy.... OGT's were last week and this week is Midterms, which by the way I have now deemed "midterm"s to be a bad word so from hence forth we shall call it "M"
Well Like I said M is this week. I have a math M on Thursday A Science test tomrrow plue the M on friday... A English M friday and a History M also on friday... boy am I going to be stressed out on thursday night....
Well one my my friends got braces last thursday.... lol He got Scarlet and Gray to support his favorite team... lol could you possable guess that he like Ohio state at all?lol Well he is not use to them you can tell because he kept hiding his mouth... lol he was talking alot more softly too like he didnt want to mess up because of his braces.. lol anyway off the subject of that Bipolor mess... lol
I have a big test tomorrow so I guess I better get off and study for it... plus my mom is home so she will make me go out and do chores anyway so Bye till next time!

 

Free Blog Counter