Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wow Time flys by so fast...
I feel so overwelmed....
I dont know where my life is heading right now...
Its not heading the Direction I want it to head in...

I dont know...
I feel hurt in a way...
sometimes I just feel like slapping a couple of people...
there are a couple of my friends I just dont know who they are anymore...
dont get me wrong I still love them as all of my friends but I jsut dont know what is going through their minds and they wont open up to me or even talk to me...
They ignore me... I dont know why either.... I didnt do anything to them atleast not to my knowedgle... oh well they are a jerk anyway... I dont know that person anymore..
Now the other person I just dont know.... Im not mentioning names on here....

hmmm Today I had a practice OGT.. that was pretty interesting... very boring also./... grrr tomorr wo I have another Practice OGT and a Science test right after the OGT thing.... hmmm I dont know oh and I have to write a draft for a persasive essay tonight and this nxt week...

My hair is very Curly right now.... I Slept in some form curlers and it did like shirly temple curls.... lol they are kinda cute atleast I think so...

hmmm I am extremely Bored and I dont want to stucy for a test right now I dont want to write a paper and I dont want to do my history homework right now... grrr I dont have any math thank God but tomorrow is the Math OGT so I
basicly do have math homework.. oh well.... I guess I need to get to work on my stupid schoolwork.... maybe I wont though... lol depends on if Becky calls me or not... lol I love you all and I will try to update sooner then I did last time.... Im sorry I neglected this blog for such a long time.... God Bless and Ill update like tomorrow maybe...
Till next time
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter