Update.....
Well for the past few weeks I have been quite busy with School....
I've had a alot of tests and Quizzes...
I also Have spring pictures Next week on tuesday...
I cant wait to find out the results for the tests I had done at the doctors... Im suppose to get into some weightloss things.... Idk.... I'll also find out if I have any Medical problems for family history.... Who knows.... Not me...
Well There is only Like 89 days till School is out... I CANT WAIT!!!!
Oh yeah I dont know If I said or not but I now have my temps and I am a pretty descent driver.... I should have my license by my 17th birthday! lol Maybe my Augest or September of this year... Idk... it will be fun...
well I have a cold right now so my mind is extremely blank (as becky thinks it is normally blank) so I better go because I am just blabbing on and On.....
God Bless!
Deana
