Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Short Update

Hey sorry I havent Updated in such a long time..... School has exausted me and so I havent had time on here lately....
I got my Temps...
I got blood drawn today at the doctors and They couldnt get any of my veins so they had to poke me 3 times to get any blood.... My arm is brused right now... lol
I found out a guy likes me but I dont really like him... Im not interested in guys right now...
Midwinter was Pretty fun..
Im Hyper and Tired....
I ate a bowl of snow today... lol
No one has emailed me lately... lol
I talked to a whole bunch of people that I havent talked to in a while today...
Everyone at school thinks I like some guy that sits near me at school in all my classes... But I dont... lol
I'm hungry...
Im going to go for now...
lol
I'm waiting for some phone calls at 11 pm... lol
I'm waiting for my mom and sister and Dad to get home...
I'm really bored...
Im getting off now... lol
Bye
Signing off
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter