Thursday Thirteen #2
13 unque or just plain things about me
1. I am ambedextrous (both left and right handed)
2. I can wiggle my ears.
3.I can carry 50-75 pounds around my farm with no problem
4.I have the best friends in the entire world!
5. All the guy's I know wouldnt want to date me but they trust me enough to tell me their secrets about who they like (Nice isnt it? lol)
6. I was homeschool/computer school all my life until wednesday when I started public school.
7. I am a self taught compuer freak and photographer.. lol
8.I live on a farm
9.I have never dated any guy in my entire life (By my own choice)
10. I am somewhat afraid of men that are older then me (Like in their 20's and up) (I cant talk to them... its some mental thing.. lol)
11. I hate being alone. if I'm alone I will call someone up just to hear their voices...
12. I am not afraid to walk around outside in the dark (atleast at my house)
13. I dont reall yhave a creative mind although everyone thinks I do.
That was the best I could come up with...
