Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Friday, January 19, 2007

First day....

Wow.... the first day of school was.... Hectic to say the least.... Yesterday was ok... I hope today is ok too.... I cant wait for the weekend! lol I had homework on the first day of school! that really stunk.... I keep thinking I am going to miss something that is due and forget to do it... grrr... lol I'm sitting here and I'm all ready to go to school... I should have gotten up at 6:30 and not 6.... lol oh well...
This is my day...
1st block is Enriched Physical science.
2nd block is OGT math.
3rd Block is English 9.
3B is lunch (halfway through english the bell rings for lunch and then after lunch we come back to english.
4th block is World History.
2:27 the bell rings.... I have about 2-5 minutes to get to my locker and get my books before I have to rush out of the school to catch my bus so it doesnt leave without me... I am the last person that gets off my bus.... I normally dont get home till 3:30...

 

Free Blog Counter