Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday 13 #1

Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME
1. My name is Deana
2. I was named after my Dad (his middle name, which is Dean)
3. Everyone Thinks that my name is pronounced De Anna but really it is pronounced De-Nah
4. I always wanted a different name
5. I fool people all the time telling them my middle name is something other then what it really is.
6. I responded to DeAnna or Deana or anything that sounds like my name
7. I have been nicknamed by some children, Dino
8. I get tired of my name sometimes (Long story)
9. My name is easy to remember and memorize (also long story)
10. Deana rymes with Beana (Nickname)
11. I am sometimes called Deaner Beaner
12. Or sometimes Deana Roo
13. Boy I never knew there was so much to be known about one name... Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


 

Free Blog Counter