Trip to the School office....
Lol I thought I was going to laugh my head off today... I was in the schools main office and everytime people walked by I knew they were thinking that I was in trouble... lol I was there to get my Locker number and lock so I'll have it when I get there on wensday. I got a tour of the hallways and so I knew where my classes are. I found out that my Locker is being ocupid by someones stuff.... Its not suppose to be there but someone decided since that locker was empty that is was free for the taking.... Oh well The office said they would take care of it...
Wensday is my first day and it is also the first day of spirit week! Yay! lol its Hat day so I'm going to wear a hat I made for the new years party.. lol Then thursday is jersey day... dont have any jerseys.. lol thats oh.. then Friday is spirit day... Fun! lol I cant wait!
Well, I'm going to go for now...
God Bless!
Till next time, Signing off.
Deana
