House/pet Sitting
Sorry I havent posted.
I've been house/animal sitting for the past 3 days and I stayed over that house overnight for all of those days...
I didnt go to church thursday or This morning because I am still sick... Dont want to risk passing it on to anyone else.... I'm feeling a bit better. My nose isnt as clogged anymore meaning I can breath out of it instead of my mouth hanging open all day... lol
My throat still hurts and I've been coughing up Phlem... Uggg...
I chipped one of my teeth last night chewing on a pop corn cernel.... It really hurts because My tounge keeps getting Scraped on it... grrr... I've got to go and get some teeth filler or something....
Well Midwinter is in 19 days! I cant wait!!!!
I'm going to go get my mom to take me to the store... God bless till next time!
Signing off,
Deana
