Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My friday...

Uhhh.... I dont feel good... I have a really bad headache and my stumach hurts... Oh well I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow...

Right now I'm writing a stupid naritive for school... I'm writing about a love story... very original isnt it? lol

I am making a skirt for one of my best friends... It is turning out nice... Its almost done and I only started it tonight while I was at her house....

Her little sisters are a hoot! She has two little sisters that are twins... they are adorable but a pain to watch.. they like to get into anything they can.. lol they are 5 I think... maybe 6... She has another sister thats just a little bit younger then her too and I love her to death! she is 12... We had dinner over their house today and then we goofed off till 11PM it was awesome!

Well I've got to get back to that stupid narritive...
God Bless! Till next time,Singing Off

Deana

 

Free Blog Counter