Day after christmas
Well how was everyones christmas? mine was pretty good... We havent done the big all family christmas yet... that doesnt come till new years eve... Always late... lol I got a MP3 player from my sister and the 2nd Pirates movie... and some Purfume, and the 20 Questions game, and a new *Cough cough* Bra... from my other sister I got Fighting Temtations the movie, Kangaroo Jack, Sehara, and Ice Princess.... Didnt get anything from my parents (cant afford anything with two house pamments)...... I got some Nice smelling Lotion, Body wash, and more lotion in a pretty purse from my friends at church, a large Photo album and a small photo album from my youth leader... A Really pretty Photo Frame and Some lip gloss and some cookies from another friend at church, A pretty and good smelling candle from my secret sister at church, and I think I was suppose to get something from my twin sister (haha just kidding) A.K.A one of my best friends since really really lonnnnggg time ago.. lol Anyone feel like telling me what they got? Well Hope everyone got what they wanted But also remembered what the true christmas is all about... God Bless!
Till Next time, Signing out,
Deana
