Stress is a killer
Wow, I know I was more stressed out last year than I am this year, but I seriously hate how unfair the world is! So I auditioned for the spring musical, and I'm a senior so normally we get a pretty decent part, well, I got the part as the cook, and I'm not even sure if I'll have any lines.... I'm actually really angry about that.... I was reading the discription of a certain part, which was suppose to be like a 20 something year old girl, and I would have player her well because she talks fast and is really bubbly... well I didnt get it, some 10th grader did... I know that if a caracter has a partner in the play they have to somehow match up, but I really think that I didnt get a better part because I am Way bigger than those twigs of girls. I know that people say its your own fault for being fat, but NOT always, and some of the fatness is my fault, but half of it, atleast, come from my family genes. I hate that too.... Why did I get the fat genes from both sides of the family? It ruins my life...
UGH! See I'm over reacting, its the stress.
I have to go to work so I will probably not update this for another month or so...
