Lederhosen
So, Life goes on, or so they say.
Its been a little over a week since I've had a good nights sleep. So, as one of the guys at my work said, and I quote, "Your a college student, your screwed, your never going to catch that sleep up again." Ugh. I think he is right.
I'm sitting at college, on a computer, because my class was canceled... But I didnt know it was canceled until I got here. So I have an hour or so to kill.
College is ok. I only have three classes right now. In government I just got our first exam back, I got a 91%, not bad considering I thought I was going to bomb it...
In Econ, oh my word... I have to start buying coffee! I cant stay awake in that class! Its not like the professor is a bad teacher, but economics just isnt my thing.
In First Aid (Which will be over in a week, Yay!) I've not really learned a ton of new stuff, but I'll be certified in first aid & CPR again, when I'm done.
High school is even better! Not! In the only class I have this semester besides yearbook (Which doesnt really count), which is German, we are learning This Dance (or something simular to it). This dancing is just for fun, because we have our awesome Oktoberfest next week. I really enjoy German, but sometimes things can get a little weird! haha.
Well, I dont really know what else to say after that... lol.
Gut Mal! Tchüß!
