Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Today is my 18th birthday!

Well, I made it.... I never thought I would live to be old enough to say this, but I proved my imagination wrong... Today is my 18th birthday! I can't believe it! It makes me a little sad, but I cant say i'm not happy, atleast not yet... We will see what the year ahead takes me... I love you all, everyone who has been there to support me on my path to adulthood, and are still here to see me into the future... I am so glad for the friends I have today... People who have stuck by me through everything, fights big and small, and my moods and everything that comes with being a teenager... I want to thank my best friends in the world because without them I would be lost. And I would like to that God for staying by my side through everything.... And my sisters and parents for putting up with all of my problems... There will be more to come, but we will deal with them as they come...
Life is good... I love you all!

 

Free Blog Counter