Frustrations
You know what I just realized? Most people are alike... They are all jerks.... I realize that some people are just friends with you to get to the people around you.... Either that or they are backstabbers.... they expect everything from you, oh but dont expect anything from them... I dont like people who walk all over me... My best friends are my true friends, they know when I'm getting walked all over..... You know? I've had a lot of fake friends and actually I am glad I've figured out most of the fake ones.... What I REALLY distaste is when someone wants to be friends with you just so they can get to a guy, but once they dont like the guy anymore, or they start liking someone else, or maybe they get married, they stop talking to you.... That makes me the maddest of all because they never really liked you for just you, they like you for your friends.... I'm tired of getting walked on... It's going to stop....
