Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Changing

Honestly....

Sometimes i dont know... I cant remember what I was like when i was younger... as in just a few years ago...
How much have I changed? I dont mean in looks either... I'm pretty much the same in that area...
I mean my personality.... my additude.... my friends..... my moods....

I know that either I am changing a ton or my friends are... well, some of them that USE to be my friends....

I was looking through an old Notebook that i had some diary entries in and I saw a list of my "Best Friends...." I dont even talk to half of them anymore, and that was only 2 or so years ago... So the big question comes out.... Is it me? or them? I want to say its them, but I cant say for sure....
I honestly cant tell you...
I wish I could...
Aside from a few changes there isnt much difference from the person I was a few years ago.. Right?
I'm so confused!!!!

 

Free Blog Counter