Update
Wow Over an entire month since I last Updated.... Thats a long time.... Hmmm since then my goat has died and I got the part as a Nun in the Sound of Music Production we are having at school... Christmas is almost here and so that means that Another year has come and gone.... 2008 will be over before we know it.... I am growing up fast and my childhood is pretty much gone... That makes me really sad... I use to always sing that I never wanted to grow up.... it fact PeterPan was one of my favorite movies when I was a little girl..... Where has the time gone? Conditioning for track is going pretty good.... Im getting better and better at doing the different exercizes.... lol like situps and stuff like that... Im starting to get into stamping and Scrapbooking... I bought a whole boatload of stamps at the store the other day because they were marked way down to really cheap... I'm Going to midwinter this year!!! lol I cant wait!!! Im sad though.... My youth group is going to be down to two next year... Nathanael and Reese are both going to college next year and that will be just me and Peggy... Like I said... Where has the time gone? I remember being in bible quizzing with both of them and having a great time and giggling like the little kids we were... and running around and playing pool and foosball and all that... I miss it so much.... I loved being a kid..... In a few years I'll be old enough to be married and have kids myself.... (Its hard to beleive...) some of my Friends already ARE getting married and having kids.... Its scary.... Not that I'll get married in a few years... lol Ill be in college and I wont have time for that stuff.... I cant even be sure I'll get married.... Dont get me wrong I want to.... I just have never been the dating type... Im always the best friend of the guy I like and they end up liking my friends.... It happens everytime... But I trust that God knows best... Well I am off to take a nap and enjoy my christmas Break! God bless!
Deana
