Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Updates

Hmmm, so yeah Ive had an interesting month or so since I last posted.... Im so sorry I havent posted lately... I have a goat that is more then likely going to die during the night if not sooner. And Ive been home alone for the past weekend until yesterday with the sick goat... so that was pretty interesting... But yeah, yesterday I hung out with a friend of mine... Greg's sister to be exact... She is pretty awesome! we hung out at the laundry mat and did her laundry, and went to buehlers and got cnady and scrapbooking stickers, then we went out to eat at this awesome mexican restraunt, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! lol And she paid for it all! Lol She is so funny! We talked about alot of things that I wont talk about on here for fear of a certain someone reading it... LOL nothing bad just a little private and probably embarrassing to me if that person found out... lol But anyway... then we went to Save-a-lot and bought Pop and more candy and then we headed to her parents house where they had just gotten home from picking Greg up from a youth event and we we hung out there for a while and chatted with everyone... then we headed to my house and that was the end of my night... lol but it was fun! I havent done that is AGES with anyone!!! I still am an A student at school... so thats going ok... although Ive got alot of things going on in the next week so pray for me about that... Ive been so busy lately but it doesnt really seem like it... None of my friends have really called me this past week... Im sad... oh well ill get over it... I miss them though... BUt I need to go and work on some things for school so Adios! Love you all!
D

 

Free Blog Counter