5 things....
Well, Becky has tagged me. I have to list 5 things that you don't know about me. Unlike Becky I am very open and Loud so this will be hard for me...
1. When My sisters and I were younger we were set on a getting a monkey from the zoo to train and have as a pet... It was going to stay in our Closet...
2. My sisters and I always liked to experiment... Have you ever tried apple wrapped in baloney with Mayo and held together with a toothpick as an appetizer? I have.... ;)
3. my bark is worse then my bite...
4. I love Games... Computer games, Video games, Board Games, Card games... It doesn't matter I love them all!
5. Besides my sisters I am the oldest of all my Dad's side of the cousins...
I don't have anyone to tag... oh well.. that's all I could think of in 5 minutes... lol
