Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 First Post

Well Today I went to a party at church and I had a blast... Except for when my friend Grabbed my arm and told me she was having an axininty attack.. that was a little scary... She has them frequently so it wasnt a big deal but I havent been with her when shes had one before... She was ok after about 10 minutes... I was holding her hand and about sqeezed the life out of it... lol it wasnt circulating blod because of how tight I was holding her hand (Oops... I didnt even know I was doing that till she told me to let go in not so harse words... lol)... Ummm Other then that... Not a ton of things happened.... I'll post a few pics maybe later...
Everyone loved my MP3 Player and my 20 Questions game... I couldnt get them half the night because everyone wanted to use them... lol

 

Free Blog Counter