Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

This week....

Sorry I havent Updated lately...
Not that anyone reads this anyway...

Today I was a bell ringer at JC pennys.... It was pretty fun... I think people think that just because you say "Merry Christmas" that you expect them to give money... lol Not so... I was just doing it because I wanted to... lol we still got alot of money though... lol I think we did anyway... There was this one little girl that kept staring at me like I was Nuts.... I didnt do anything either... So I kept staring back at her... lol Her eyes were so wide (she was like 7-8) lol.....
Well One of the boys In youth group called me a Witch.... lol I didnt even get it till he appologized after youth... lol We were doing a word search and he was like "Oh look I found Witch! Look! Deana's Name is right next to it!!!" lol I promise I didnt get the joke even after everyone was yelling at him... lol I was sitting next to him so if I had gotten that joke his back or arm would still be sore... lol but I was passing him on the stairs after church and he grabbed my arm and he was like "I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you a witch (this is when it clicked.. lol) I was only kidding" so I was like, Its ok I dont care... lol it was pretty funny...

Christmas is only two days away!!! By golly thats really close.... then comes new years and then public school and then (drumroll please...) MIDWINTER!!!! Yay! lol
Well I'm going to go...
God Bless. Till Next time, Signing out,
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter