Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas is around the corner!

Nothing New to Post about today....

I hurt my eye last night because I had something in it and I think whatever was in it scratched up my eye.... My vision is a little blurry right now in that eye... Whatever was in my eye it was stuck to my eye lid and I had to pretty much flip my eyelid in order to get it out... My eye is a little swollen and alot sore... very red too...

Hmmm Ive got to get school work done!!! Grrr... I want to get off for the winter break but the pace I am going Its not going to happen.... UGG!!! Oh well... I'll have I think two weeks of a break after Jan 5th... I hope so anyway... I start public school on Jan 17th...

I cant believe that christmas is less then a week away!!!! No way!!!!
I wanna cry... 2006 cant be over so soon!!! It seems that camp was just a couple weeks ago..... Its inpossable that the year went by so fast!!!!!

 

Free Blog Counter