Sunday...
Well I think we did really well singing this mornin... It was sad though because no one clapped for us... the puppets even got clapped for but we didnt... lol oh well
well my cold is getting worse... I've been having bad coughing fits because my throat has flem and stuff in it so it gets to where I am like gagging... not good.. I hope I'm better by Tuesday because I have a dentist appointment (oh Joy)...
Funny Story... I made my dad a seafood sandwich and it reminded me of something that happened at my cousins birthday party... Mind you I cant stand seafood.... Well I was at my cousins house and it was his birthday and they were having a party for him (I had spent the night) for lunch we had steak (yum! lol) and then the party started... well someone brought over some shrimp for him because he loves it... well the shrimp was the frozen kind you buy... I think it might be called party shrimp or something... well anyway Seth goes over and grabs a plate and puts a bunch of the shrimp on it and heads off... well I decided I was going to do the same (mind you we were best friends back then) well I grab a couple shrimp and I didnt know anything about eating seafood... I didnt know you had to take the tails off of shrimp or anything else you do to eat it... so I take a bite and I about gagged right there on the floor.... I ran to the wastebasket and spit it out... that was the day I found out I didnt like seafood... lol Long story I know but a story none the less...
hmmm well thats all for tonight... God bless!
