Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Friday, December 15, 2006

everything and Nothing

Oh Joy....
I am Almost finished with This symester in Online School and Starting Next Symester I start Public School... I dont know what thats going to be like but Im going to try it out.... I hope I like it... I hope it doesnt change me.... I hope I dont fall for some guy there.... I hope alot of things...
hmmm I just erased a bunch of stuff of this post... lol
hmmmm I've been sewing alot lately! lol I love it so much! I am going to make me some new clothes this summer too! Ive got to buy some paterns though.... And I think I'm going to suprise my friend for her 16th birthday with a couple new things too! I planned on making matching skirts (Or dresses, I havent decided yet...) for us... because she saw the faberic and fell in love with it just like me! lol I fell in love with another Fabric too! I want to make some beauiful dresses and skirts and shirts for camp and special events... I am falling in love with sewing! oh and I want to really learn how to be a photographer... I want to take some pictures for a few friends (like with back drops and them all dressed up) and see how they turn out... If I end up liking them I might go all out (after I have a job) and Buy a really good camera and new computer so I can start doing pictures for people..... I think that I might get a job this summer...( yes me get a job... scary isnt it?!?! lol) I dont know... I'll be at camp for half of it (hopefully... I hope they let me work a couple of them...) I really want to get a job because I feel really bad and guilty (because I know my sisters got my some nice stuff this year) this christmas because I cant really afford to get anybody anything... not even my sisters.... that thats sad... and thats why I am hoping to get a job...I dont know... I'm growing up so fast... I widh I didnt have to... I want to go back to buy a ton of small gifts with my parents money and putting them under my name... lol (thats what I use to do....) I really hope that this winter I grow alot in God too... I really am going to need his help because of The new school stuff and with getting a job next year and all that stuff.... its going to be really stressful...
I'm singing tomorrow With my youth group so that will be interesting... Lol I have a cold so I dont know how good I'm going to sound... lol I sang ok today but that doesnt mean a thing about tomorrow... but in the bible it says not to worry about tomorrow and just take each day as it comes (I'm going to have it find out where it says that.. I'll post it tomorrow maybe)...
I'll tell you how it goes....
Goodnight for now... Gotta get up early... Love you all and God bless!

 

Free Blog Counter