Ok well I thought I would type up all that me and the guy I like did together.... let me see.... well I guess we will start with the sunday that we thought was going to be his last service....... I got to sunday school late and they all greeted me... after the lesson was over I stayed around and talked to him a little bit... him: Are you coming tonight? Me: Im not sure. why? Him: Well Pastor is going to give me the mic to say my goodbye to the church. Me: I'll see what I can do. Well I wasnt positive if I was coming that night or not so after service I went up to him and I was like "lets get a picture together" and he was like making faces and so I said "oh come on your not going to die" and he said well I could... lol and I had my friend take the picture and after I said "see you didnt die" lol well then I got my mom to take me that night and I got there late (again) and right before the preaching our pastor gave the mic to him. His goodbye speech was so touching I started crying (I taped it with my camera) and then they all gathered around him and prayed for him. After Service my friends and I were hanging out with him and my one friend was like "i want a picture with him!" and I was like "me too!" so we took turns taking pictures with him (Im not sure what he was thinking about all this... lol) and after that we tried to get our youth pastor to let us stay after church and have a goodbye pizza party for him but he wouldnt let us but we had a good time anyway. After we talked for a while I had to go.... We will skipp ahead to Thursday...
Thursday we got to church (early because my mom had a job interview) and we were going to have a party for one of the boys whos birthday was the next day (he also happens to be my pastors foster boy) so to my suprise when the birthday boy walked into the room Right behind him was the guy I liked.... I was sunted... lol it was hallarious... but we talk a little after church.... nothing really happened that night... Anyway Skip to the next day.... Friday- A youth rally...
Well I had found out the night beofre that he was going to be at the rally so I was really excited becuase one of my firends wanted to meet him (because I talked about him so much to her).. well I didnt talk to him before service (I did wave) but the preacher had the youth groups get together to pray and I happened to end up next to him... well after they stopped praying I started talking to him and I heard the birthday boy wisper this to him "who is that girl?" and I turned around to see who he was talkiing about and he was looking right at me... (I had my hair down and I never wear it down) and he was like "oh" lol it was hallarious and I looked over at (lets give him a name... We shall call him J) J and I was like "did he not reconize me?" and he was like "no" and I started laughing and then J started talking again and he said "Its because you look prettier then you normally do" I was speechless... I didnt know what to say to that... lol and then service Offically Ended so I dragged him over to my one friend who wante dto meet him and I was like "this is J" and she said "Hi! Its nice to meet you! Ive hear SOOO much about you" (I wanted to strangle her at that moment) and he looked at me and smilled and said "Really?" and I changed the subject REALLY fast.... lol well then my friend was like Come on gimme your camera and stand next to him" and I was like "but I already have a picture with him" and she said "so what?" and so I stood by him and she took our picture (again) and I was like "ok since you took my picture with him you have to do it too" she didnt really want to do that... lol but I made her do it.. lol well anyway a little bit later I pulled my friend away from the other kids and I was going to tell her all about what The birthday Boy and J had said... well I mentioned his name and He heard it so he (out of the blue) rushed over and sat right down next to me and he said "I heard my name" lol it was hallarious... well about that moment my youth leader told me it was time to go so we wet to the van and headed to Micky Ds.... Well J was there too... let me see... well first off when he first saw me he was like "Deana Ive mised you So much!" and I was laughing and said "yeah for the whole 15 minutes we have not seen each other" and then the second time I had to go to the ladys room and as I was waling back to my seat he was sitting acrossed from my seat and he was like (again) "Deana Ive missed you Come and sit down!" lol it was hallarious... well I didnt see him again till sunday morning.. (I totally missed sunday school) so after church I found out he was being batized (Yay!) and that his family was there... Well after he was baptized I was talking to him about just random stuff (I cant remember what we talked about) but when we got to the park for our sunday school picnic I made him introduce me to his family (they were really nice) and then I talked to him while we were in line (to eat) then we seperated cause my friends wanted me to go eat with them at a different pivilian so I did but after we finished eating the girls wanted to go for a walk in the woods and I was like Ok lets go! so we went and when we got back we all went and started swinging on the swings and J came outside with his family and after a little bit (he went somewhere with his mom to get some cash for him) when they got back we decided to got for another walk... and he wanted to tag along but he got chaugt up in something so we went through the woods (it was me and two on my gals) and we were in there for a wile (talking aobout boys... lol) and as we got up to head out of the woods my sandel broke (this does have a purpose to the story) so I walked out of the woods with no shoes on... well J and my friends bother were out there and so we all sat on the bleachers to watch the guys from my youth group play a game of football... well I had my sandels next to me and J picked the broken one up (bless his heart it was pretty dirty) and precided in trying to fix it (I think he was doing it without even realizing it cause he was talking the entire time) and while wew were still on the bleachers he asked me and my friends for our email and cell phone numbers.... well my pastor (his foster dad) called for us to come to the closer bleachers and so we started walking that directions (it was starting to rain but that has nothing to do with the story... lol) but I was holding my broken sandels and I told him something about my sandels being broken and he said "what shoe sixe do yuo wear?" (he was looking at my sandel) and I told him "11 in womans and 9 in mens" and he bent down and start to pull off his shoe and said "well here" (he was a size 9) and he was like you can wear my shoes and Ill wear your sandels... it took a minute to convince him I didnt want his shoes... lol but after that we went inside because by that time I was getting thirsty so I grabbed a drink and a cookie and sat down with my gals... well J had come inside too and had used the boys room and when he saw us siting there he came over and pulled up a chair right beside me... and my friend across from me was like Haha Hes sitting next to you! and we precided to talk for a while and then we dicided to take more pictures of all of us together and single ones too...... and after that we went outside again and sat down on porch swing and talked somemore (me and him and one of my gals) and it was hallarious because a while later he got in trouble for siting to close to us so he had to stand and talk to us so my other Gal friend came over and sat on the swing and he precided to Propose to us all becuase he had 110 Dollars his mother gave hima dn he was going to take us to California and in order to do that he said we all needed to be married... lol to get the married couples discount... lol I was laughing my head off by this time... but after that I had gone inside to go to the bathroom and had gotten another cookie (they were good! :) ) and I went back outside when themm and the cookie was to much for me (because I had had to many of them) and so I said that I didnt want it anymore so J held out his hand and I gave it to himand he ate it... lol and then I said That I needed a drink and he was like OK I'll go get you one... so I followed him inside and he procided to go pour me a drink and bring it to me.... (he did this twice) and that is pretty much what happened (I didnt get to talk to him much after that because when he got in trouble he had to follow His Foster Mom around....) But yeah He was so funny! If you read all this and make any since out of it then Bless you! lol Love!
Deana
Welcome!
Welcome to my ramblings...
