Oh my goodness!
Well Since Becky put me on her site I might as well post some stuff on here.... And whats better then to tell you about my WONDERFUL weekend! lol Well ever since about DEC 2005 (I think Im not to good at remembering dates except for birthdays) a new guy came to our church as a foster kid that my pastor and wife took in (there is more to that part of the story, Im just not alowed to go into detail about it). the first time I saw him I was thinking "man hes one cute boy!" well Im going to skip ahead about 8 months.... lol Well starting the begining of last month I started to realize how much I really liked him (I was in denial) and Ive spent a ton of time with him since then and (as they say) I think Im in love! lol well maybe not but I do have a thing for him and almost EVERYONE thinks he has a thing for me Im not so sure but I hope so! lol I think that MAYBE God might have sent him to our church and into my heart for a reason... For the past (too long) I have like another Dude from my church and I asked God that if this kid wasnt the right dude to help me to stop thinking about him every moment! lol and God did just that... and that is when this other boy came into our church... So maybe.... lol anyway there is a ton more to the weekend but it would take about a hour to type and I dont have that long but Ill do it later.... My dad will be home from work soon and will want on the computer so I cant really be on here for much longer... lol if anyone reads this feel free to leave me a comment! God bless!
~Deana~
