Lordy lordy I feel like I'm 40
Haha... I have been in the insanity mode lately... What do you expect? lol I have been working on getting the house spotless before school starts, I work on the weekends as a cook at a place where two of the other cooks hate me for no reason, I've been a personal driver for everyone in the house even at early times in the morning (As early as 5:45 a.m., and as late as midnight), I've been stressed out over the fact that I am starting school in less than 4 weeks and college classes in 4 weeks.... Plus I've been trying to plan out things for school cause I'm the director of the morning announcements at school and I am on student council and I am a Co-social for the class officers... I guess thats mot all of it but enough to make you read about... Oh one more thing... We have been doing everything for my sister cause she is going off to college in 4 weeks as well... she will be 3 hours away for the next 4 years... except on weekends and holidays and summers.... We just had a big grad/going away party for her and I cooked alot of food for that including 4 cheesecakes and 2 big pans of green bean caserole and a big pan of baked beans... plus I helped decorate the church for the party the night before and then I could only be there for half of the party because I had to work that day... Oh joy, what fun I had.. NOT lol I didt mind too much cause I didnt have any money to buy her anything... Oh I help with animal chores too... lol But I guess I dont really do all that much cause I have enough time to sit here and complain about it all... I do sit on my butt way to much... that will change when school starts I know... Oh yes, Tomorrow I am going to my first wieght watchers meeting! I am seriously going to need all of Gods help with this one... I'm pretty excited though... I'm ready to do this!
Okay, so one pro of the college class is that atleast my english class is with one of my friends, which I am so glad for because I might cry if I didnt know anyone in the class... lol
Another pro to getting the house clean is I can have some friends over without wondering if the house is presentable or not...
A pro to my Job is that it provides me with money... lol Mostly Gas money and a few nessesitys
A pro to the wieght watchers is that I will hopefully be less stressed out, I will feel better about myself, I will look better! I will have more energy, I will force myself to actually work out! lol
A pro to school starting is that it will be one less year to graduating! Only one year to go after this year! Yay for the class of '10! lol and I'll be about a hlaf a year or so of being done with the first year of college academics! lol
A proto being a personal driver? I still cant think of a pro to that... lol I sometimes get free things from the people I drive around! lol
Well I probably should get back to cleaning... lol I just needed to calm down and "Talk" out some of my problems.... lol
