...
Since I am moving forward in God I figure I need to get my act together and start with that Weight loss I was planning on in the begining of the year.... It' starts NOT tomorrow, Not next week, But Right now....... Now is the time... We might not have a tomorrow so it starts today.....
I'll let you know a few things that happened at camp.... God moved powerfully, e really touched me alot.... He comforted me in the fact that he is watching over me and he is watching over my future husband.... He's let me know not to worry. He's told me to invite people from my school to church and I believe with all my heart that they will be saved.... He even told me to invite a girl that claims to worship the Devil..... I think God has big plans ahead... I think he is going to use me in those big plans..... He told me that you can find peace and love when you are on your knees.... I really plan to get my butt in gear and start to praise God with all my Heart and I am going to help to bring souls to God.... I'm also going to trust in God that he is going to help me in my weight loss because I think that it will really help me to be more in God because I will fill better about myself.
