Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bittersweet Day

Today I went to one of my best Guy friends Graduation parties... Nathanael AND Ben both are gradutating this year..... This makes me happy for them because this is a big year for them as they get ready to go off and start their adult lifes..... But it makes me sad because as I looked through the photos at the graduation I remember all of the Good memories and the fun times we had together and I am going to miss those days.... We will never be as young and carefree as we were in those days and we are all growing up and some of us will be going seperate ways... it makes me want to cry because I love my friends and I dont want them to leave because it makes me feel like I'll never see some of them again..... In a way I like how we have grown up because we can talk about different stuff but its all about the same because we are still the same kind of friends we have always been.... Im so sad though because its hard to see your friends grow up.... Two of my friends are getting married this fall and already have wedding dates and my oldest sister is getting married within the next year or so and its just hard to see my friends get on with their lifes because I feel like they are a part of mine and I'm losing a part of my own when they get married or go off to college..... What am I going to do with my own life? I wonder...... My friends know what they want to do but I dont.... I think that it is hard to go from a child to an teenager even though you dont think so at first but its even harder to go from a teen to an Adult in such a short amount of time...

 

Free Blog Counter