Camp, Summer, and more
Wow..... Camp was AMAZING!!!! I never EVER wanted to leave.... It hasent really hit me til today how much I really miss it... I feel like a part of me is Dead... I also feel really weird.... Idk why... its like i dont know who my friends are anymore.... it weird.... I wish I didnt have doubt and confusion in my life.... I wish I could live the camp over again.... It was the most amazing services I have ever been to... and alot of the stuff I learned was crushed when I got home.... Like I can feel the Devil trying to chain me up again! God took those chains off me at camp and I dont ever want them to be bounding me again... But the Spirit in my house is so Strong...... I feel like Im being pulled into a Dark Dark Room or hole where I cant get out of it... like its dooming me... And its already started to try to control me... Ive already started yelling, and things like that-things I dont want to do... I miss all of my friends..... I miss having Godly spirital people around me where they all love God and know that he loves them and will never forsake them.... I felt so Safe and Loved and Secured around all of them... I feel so much Hate..... I feel the Devil telling me Im not worth anything, I feel him pulling me further and further into his dark pit.... I feel him telling me through my parents that I cant do anything right, If I forget something then I am Dirt and I wont amount to anything.... I feel rejected and alone at my own house.... Hate just flows through this house like Air..... Bro Wayne Francis spoke at my camp.... One of the first nights he was preaching a powerful message to us about the same topic as above.... after a while he told us to block out who was satnding next to us and everything around us and close our eyes and look into our spiritual lifes.... I closed my eyes and the Image of a person chained to a chair was the first thing that Fluttered into my mind.... And That hit me like a Ton of bricks.... I knew at that moment that what I saw was me- my spiritual life- Chained by the Devil.... I couldnt move or get loose from those chains... I started praying... I heard something tell me to get on my Knees before Gods throne... I got on my knees... God touched me further with his spirit I felt like I was being released from things... I saw the image in my mind that the person was half unchained... I then heard a small voice tell me to get on my face before God while I was praying, I didnt want to get on my face because I felt rebelious... I think that was the devils last efforts to keep me chained up.... Finally I fell to my face before the Lord GOD almighty.... I felt a releasing and a powerful blessing.... I saw in that image in my mind a person free from the chains -which where sitting on the chair which the person had been sitting in- running into a wall of light which I felt was like the arms of God... I felt so releived.... But now the devil is working his behind off trying to chain me to that chair agian.... But if I can help it, with Gods help, We are not going to let the devil get me.... I am a Free person, I WILL do powerful things for God and NOTHING will stop me.... I AM Beautiful whether the devil tells me Im Not, It doesnt matter, God tells me I am beautful because I was made after his own Image.... And i was fashioned by his hands... Nothing he has made is ugly....
Im still trying to work on everything and comprhend everything God has reveiled to me at camp... Maybe when I finish sorting through everything I will find my calling through it all.... I feel a Strong Burden to pray for Becky.... She is one amazing Young Lady... She is so Strong... I know she cant see it but She is... Shes so beautiful yet the devil keeps telling her otherwise.. The devil keeps doing other things to pull her into his pit also.... Her Grandma Dying, Her best friend put back into the hospital with the Cancer she was healed from a few years back... Yet he wont win, God is still here with her.... She has gone through various other things that bring her down.... But I know God will give her Peace of mind....He is Amazing and Powerful, More powerful then ANYTHING else.... He is going to Touch Becky and Tiffany both.... Whatever Happens Will bring a Peace of mind to everyone.... I am not a person of power but I can and do have faith right now that IN JESUS NAME Tiffany will be healed.... I pray right now and have faith that she will inprove drasticly through the night.... Tiffany is going to be healed, I can feel it, God is going to give peace of Mind to Her and her family and friends...... He will bless and touch them..... All of the Cancer will be removed from her Body IN JESUS NAME!!!! I BELEIVE!!!!!! Yes I do beleieve..... AMen.....
Wow I feel so much better then when I started this Post.... I feel like God has Come and is sitting right here by me giving me Peace of mind..... He is so Amazing, He is all powerful and knowing.... Thank you God!!!
God Bless you all!
I love you and Goodnight!
Deana
.
