Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Uggg.... Another Embarrassing Moment of Summer Gym 2007....
Well Today we did Tae Quan Do.... We did an weird course thingy where we had to run through a bunch of things and Jump over sticks....Sticka that were put through the slots of chairs... Well The first about 10 Times I cleared the sticks fine.... On the second set of sticks on my last time I jumped over... But my shoe caught the stick and threw me, the stick, and Both chairs Flying through the air... Everything, Including me, Slamed into the floor and made a big clatter and EVERYONE stopped what they were doing (Everyone doing Tae quan do, And everyone doing Mou shing Gum Do (Sword Fighting) ) and Staired at me lying Spralled out on the floor.... And the Adults were like ARE YOU OK?! after I had been laying on the floor for about 30 seconds.... My Knee was Throbing.... It really hurts still now..... I think it is going to swell.. and turn black and blue.... PLUS I have to learn Self Defense & GO Ice Stating Tmorrow...... I hope my Knee gets better...

 

Free Blog Counter