Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

sunday

Well i have a headache and I start Summer Gym Tomorrow...
Sorry I havent Updated Lately....
I dont have really anything to update about, Except that I dont think I am worried about my youth group anymore...
I Love God with All my heart.... I really Need some prayers sent up to him.... I have been Falling in my Step with Him... Im going to need his help getting back into Step...
I Know the End Times are Near because there are so many signs... Today in Sundayschool we Went through and Listed the Before things for the Tribulation.... Only about 3 things dont seem to have been fulfilled.... out of like 13... Its Kind of Scary and Exciting all at the same time... When I think about It My stomach hurts... But My Teacher said its a normal human reaction.... but God doesnt want us to be afraid of his coming! My youth Pastor Made a very good Point today... Its his Opinion but I think its possible.... He said that He believes that Hell is The Presence of God.... Because think about it..... What would be More worse than Getting To heaven and God telling you you cant have a realtionship with him for Eternity.... But you have to spend your Time in his prescence know you will never ever feel the love and enjoyment of spending time with Him for the rest of eternity? That would be the Untermost Punishment.... Talking about the end times in sundayschool really got me thinking.... I really Need to stick with God at this Cursual time.... He is Coming soon and I do not want to be Left here so I will forever be without God.... Thats why I asked for Prayer because I really Want to stick with My Jesus..... I also ask all of you who read my Blog to think about it... Be ready... Dont worry about things in your future that may not even be there! We may not even HAVE a future! God is Coming! He will come in the blink of an Eye while everyone is caught up in their sins and wont even notice... I will Write out the Paraphrase I wrote for some Scripture...
the Three Scriptures are Mark 13:35, Matthew 24:36, Luck 21:34, In case you would like to read the original Scripture...
My Paraphrase is:
Watch Out! God can come at anytime. He is the only one who knows when He will Come. Beware of the sins that are over your life, for the Lord will come while you are busy in your sins, not paying attention to anything going on around you.
I wrote that for sunday school this morning....
Well, That is my Preaching for the Day...
Please Pray for My Friend, Her Uncle died Yesterday, He wasnt saved as far as I know... It will be very difficult for her and her family.... Please Pray... Thanks
Deana

 

Free Blog Counter